As global health concerns continue to develop, some of our mock trial events unfortunately have had to be postponed. We are working with our event partners to see how best to reschedule each event once we get the all clear from the Australia Government to do so, and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation and more information on this.
Please be assured that your tickets will be valid for the new date. If you can, please keep your ticket rather than asking for a refund as this will help support our industry. If this is not possible, please contact us regarding a refund.
For future events that are still scheduled, there’s nothing you need to do. If anything changes, we will contact you with updates. We wish everyone the best health and safety during this difficult time.